Is the Clinical Genetics and Genomics graduate program for you?
This online graduate program positions you to advance professionally, no matter where you are in your career or within the world.
The Clinical Genetics and Genomics Online Graduate Certificate is designed for:
- Those desiring to become competitive for the application process of graduate programs related to clinical genetics and genetic counseling.
- Health care professionals and medical sales and marketing professionals looking for additional education in clinical genetics.
- Anyone aiming to break into a genetic counseling assistant role.
- Career-switching adults looking for a broad understanding of clinical genetics and genetic counseling.
- Practicing or research-focused nurses and physicians.
- Sales and marketing professionals who want an edge in selling genetics products by having a deeper understanding of clinical genetics.
- Employees at direct to consumer (DTC) companies aiming to be savvier team members.
- Those unable to pursue a full graduate degree for the sole purpose of applying to a professional degree program.
- Those discovering the professions of genetic counseling and/or medical genetics post-undergraduate degree.
- Anyone wanting to explore the lucrative, rewarding, exciting and incrementally growing field of Genetics and Genomics and seeks the flexibility, convenience, and interactivity of online course delivery.